Sub Type: Land
• Southwest Anderson Walmart retail corridor – underserved and underdeveloped
• 24,800 VPD
• Last remaining Walmart outparcel – subject to typical Walmart ECR’s
• Access via Walmart parking lot – lighted intersection entrance to Walmart with additional access from
• +/- 1.739 acres with approximately 1.0 – 1.1 acres useable
• The retail trade area has need for a number of businesses which would thrive at this site, including:
• Casual Dining
• Car Wash
• Automotive Services
• Bank/Credit Union/Financial Services
• Will consider Ground Lease or Build-To-Suit
• $397,500 Broker Owned
Join the newest Crew Carwash on a +/- 0.6 acre excess land outparcel. Land offered for lease; site to be rough graded with all utilities available and cross access with the carwash parcel.
Incredible opportunity to purchase a well located 11.67 acre plot in Kettleman City. Walking distance to shops, entertainment venues, restaurants and more. Tesla, FedEx, and UPS all in the immediate vicinity. Lot is just off CA-41 minutes from I-5.
This property was previously used as an RV park with approx 66 spaces. Water and electricity on site.
Kettleman City is strategically located half way between the SF Bay Area and Los Angeles. This would be a great location for a hotel, RV park, grocery store, warehouse, and more!
This is 3+ Acres with multiple possibilities. Conveniently located on a corner, it can be home to Condos, Gas Station, Strip Mall or numerous others. If you are looking for an investment property to build, look no further.