Whataburger | New 10 Yr. Corporate Extension
After successfully operating at this location for the previous 16 years, the Whataburger corporation in January 2020 extended the primary term of the lease 10 years, plus 2 Five year options to renew. The subject property consists of the ownership of improved land (0.99 acres) occupied by a 3,385 square foot WhatABurger restaurant and drive-thru lane. The property is located on the southeast corner of US 19 and Constitution Avenue. The location provides for high visibility due to being located at the intersection between 2 major highways: HWY 19 and HWY 319.This area has in the last 5 years become the primary retail and business location in eastern Thomasville. The Whataburger is bound by a Longhorn Steakhouse to the north; Olive Garden to the south; Vacant land to the east; and top the west is a newer Lowe’s Home Improvement and gas station/convenience store. Numerous businesses, retailers, and restaurants are near. Publix, Lowe’ s, Holiday Inn Express, Longhorn, and IHOP to name a few.
- Corporate Whataburger Extended Primary Term 10 years, plus two 5 year options to renew.
- Large radius of customers from Mobile, AL and Tallahassee, GA.
- Higher Quality Construction built of Masonry.
- Tremendous Future Growth to this area.
- Absolute NNN Lease.
- Excellent Visibility From Main Highway
- Rent Increases to $190,000 on 1/1/2025.
13880 US-19, Thomasville, GA 31757, USA